Trip Planner:   USA  /  Alabama  /  Scottsboro  /  Unclaimed Baggage

Unclaimed Baggage, Scottsboro

3.5
#2 of 89 in Shopping in Alabama
Gift & Specialty Shop · Shopping
Create an itinerary including Unclaimed Baggage
Unclaimed Baggage is located in Scottsboro. Use Inspirock's suggestions to plan your Scottsboro trip and find the best activities and attractions for your vacation.
Create a full itinerary - for free!

Unclaimed Baggage reviews

Rate this attraction
TripAdvisor traveler rating
TripAdvisor traveler rating 4.0
2,051 reviews
Google
4.0
TripAdvisor
  • Loves this store! Never disappointed in the treasures we find. Cathy at the handbag / jewelry counter made our shopping experience an absolute delight. She was so friendly and helpful. Can’t wait... 
    Loves this store! Never disappointed in the treasures we find. Cathy at the handbag / jewelry counter made our shopping experience an absolute delight. She was so friendly and helpful. Can’t wait...  more »
  • The restaurant at Unclaimed Baggage was a great place to eat. We had a variety of scoops of different types of spreads ie tuna, pimento cheese, chicken etc. Each done to perfection. Yes the... 
    The restaurant at Unclaimed Baggage was a great place to eat. We had a variety of scoops of different types of spreads ie tuna, pimento cheese, chicken etc. Each done to perfection. Yes the...  more »
Google
  • I can see where some people would enjoy this store. In my opinion, they are seriously overpriced big time!! I like to shop and don't hesitate to pick up a good deal but this store didn't ring my bell. When I walk around for 90 minutes and purchase 1 item (under $5), something is wrong. My husband has been wanting to come here for years and we finally made it. It looks like a Mall Store filled with mostly used overpriced items. I was talking to a sales lady and she told me it takes a long, long, long time for anything to go down in price. Another sales lady told me 70% of the items are unclaimed freight and the other 30% are new stocked items. It just wasn't what we expected. I thought we would walk out with several shopping bags of items. If you making a special trip from a long distance be prepared for a lot of sticker shock. To avoid disappointment, I'd only visit if I was in the area. Anything used that is offered here, you can find elsewhere used at a cheaper price. Signed....... a long time picker.
  • It’s like going to a large thrift store with lots of clothes with original tags on them. The separation of the size’s seriously lacks. When I went to my size I found children sizes all the way to swallow me sizes. They need to really work on that. I did however get a great pair of Beats Studio Buds for $69.99.

Plan your trip to Scottsboro

  • Get a personalized trip
    A full day by day itinerary based on your preferences
  • Customize it
    Refine your trip. We'll find the
    best routes and schedules
  • Book it
    Choose from the best hotels and activities. Up to 50% off
  • Manage it
    Everything in one place. Everyone on the same page.