- Do you need help finding, fixing, or rebuilding the bike you once had, or wish you had? Have you ever seen the Bowden Spacelander, the first fiberglass bike ever made? Have you ever seen close to 4,000 bicycles, vintage or otherwise, under one roof? Now you can! We also have an extensive collection of memorabilia that includes The Beatles, Elvis Presley, Pittsburgh Bobbleheads & many other rare items that you will enjoy!Our Pittsburgh trip site makes visiting Bicycle Heaven and other Pittsburgh attractions simple, and helps you make a travel plan personal to you.
- Bicycle Heaven was established in 2011 by Craig Morrow & his wife, Mindy Morrow. It is the world's largest bicycle museum & shop. You can also get your bike fixed, tuned up, or maybe trade it in for a newer (or older) bicycle. We rent bikes for personal use and also for movie props. You can see our bikes in movies such as: Beautiful Mind, Super 8, Fathers & Daughters, Fences and many others. On display in our museum is the Pee-wee Herman bike from the movie Pee-wee's Big Adventure!
- Bicycle Heaven is a non-profit museum which relies on the generous donations from our visitors from around the world. These donations help to run the museum & to keep the doors open and the lights on!
- The museum is open 7 days a week, 10 AM to 7 PM. There is no admission fee to enter and tour the museum. Donations are always welcome to support our collection & to maintain the museum for the future!
- Bicycle parts and items can be purchased online using PayPal. In addition, you can also purchase parts by phone if you do not have PayPal. We accept Visa, Mastercard and Discover cards.
- Follow us on Instagram also for more pictures at @bicycle_heaven
Bicycle Heaven Reviews
Worth seeing. Two floors of bikes, but mostly old and historic bikes. Pretty eye-opening to see how styles have changed. And Pee-Wee's bike! Easy to spend almost an hour walking around, but if you... more »
If you have ever ridden a bicycle this is a must see. Thousands of bikes on display, many rare bikes. more »
This place was so cool!!! Found a few bikes I owned as a kid. Full of nostalgia. Worth the trip. Only takes about 45 minutes to see it all. It is totally free. Just a donation box near the door. Everyone that works there is super nice and very helpful. And you can get a manicure for $12 too!!?!?
Just left this place and will definitely go back. It is almost overwhelming! Make sure you take the time to read the signage posted by many of the vintage and famous bikes. Lots of fun, and the staff is super friendly. Great place to see rare, odd, and movie bikes. Fascinating!
Places to stay near Bicycle Heaven
Plan your trip to Pittsburgh
Get a personalized planA complete day-by-day itinerary
based on your preferences
Customize itRefine your plan. We'll find the
best routes and schedules
Book itChoose from the best hotels
and activities. Up to 50% off
Manage itEverything in one place.
Everyone on the same page.
See all ›
Side trips from Pittsburgh
See all ›
Hidden gems in Pittsburgh
Historic Sites in Pittsburgh
Plans to Bicycle Heaven by other users
3 days in Pittsburgh BY A USER FROM CANADA March, popular sights PREFERENCES: March ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium 2 days in Pittsburgh & Its Countryside BY A USER FROM CANADA April, popular sights PREFERENCES: April ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium 9 days in Pennsylvania BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES May, culture, outdoors, relaxing, historic sites, shopping, wildlife, fast-paced, popular & hidden gems PREFERENCES: May, culture, outdoors, relaxing, historic sites, shopping, wildlife ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular & hidden gems PACE: Fast-paced 2 days in Pittsburgh BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES February, popular sights PREFERENCES: February ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium 4 days in Pittsburgh BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES June, popular sights PREFERENCES: June ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium 3 days in Pittsburgh BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES May, popular sights PREFERENCES: May ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium