Designed with comfort of the shooter in mind, Wilshire Gun features services and amenities not currently available in the Oklahoma City market, with unique offerings including:Plan my Oklahoma City trip by asking Inpirock to come up with tips and suggestions.
• (6) 100-yard indoor lanes with climate control and digitally controlled target dispatch/retrieval systems; each lane will have a camera at the 100 yd position with a monitor at the shooting position for instant information on shot accuracy. These lanes are usable at any distance to 100 yards
• 18 additional lanes with digital target dispatch systems for distance accuracy
• All 24 lanes feature ballistic rated shooting stalls and overhead baffles for added safety
• Group and private training classes and classrooms available.
• Virtual firearm simulator equipped with dynamic moving target training in a plethora of scenarios
• Segregated shooting bays for small and large caliber
• Completely climate controlled with a state-of-the-art “Green” Carey’s Air ventilation system exceeding EPA requirements
• Total containment metal bullet traps
Be a part of Wilshire Gun for the ultimate entertainment experience, and unparalleled customer service.
Wilshire Gun Reviews
This range is really nice, and well ventilated. Its close quarters in the range however. They have a café to eat, its good food, but a little pricey. Their gun prices are higher than other places in t... more »
What do you want do? Rent a gun...they got it. Have fun with your date? You can both shoot in one lane (one at a time). Sight your rifle in to 100 yds? Easy Peasy. Have a great quesadilla or gourmet b... more »
Spent time there today for the first time. Have done business with several other large gun stores and can’t believe I have never been here before! Great facility wonderful staff bought a gun visited the gun Smith they did free work because I bought the gun there in the spot. I will definitely go back and do more business with them and I didn’t try the food but it smelled incredible!! Well worth the drive from Moore Norman area.
First visit. They were the only range that had the weapon that I was considering for purchase that you could rent. Not cheap though. Costs $58 to try a gun. The staff is great it's the range that needs work. Lanes are too narrow and the back wall is 6 feet behind you. This is at least half of H&H. The other is the lane fee. $23 for 2 shooters, $14 at H&H. Then to top it off, the weapon I rented they did not have for purchase. Oh well. The food at the restaurant is fairly good. A bit pricey but the service is good
Places to stay near Wilshire Gun
Plan your trip to Oklahoma City
Get a personalized planA complete day-by-day itinerary
based on your preferences
Customize itRefine your plan. We'll find the
best routes and schedules
Book itChoose from the best hotels
and activities. Up to 50% off
Manage itEverything in one place.
Everyone on the same page.
View all >
Kid-friendly things to do in Oklahoma City
Side trips from Oklahoma City
Museums in Oklahoma City
Hidden gems in Oklahoma City
Nearby attractions in Oklahoma City
Plans to Wilshire Gun by other users
42 days in Oklahoma City BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES August, popular sights PREFERENCES: August ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium 60 days in Oklahoma City BY A USER FROM AUSTRALIA July, popular sights PREFERENCES: July ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium 14 days in Oklahoma City, Indiahoma & Bartlesville BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES August, kids, popular sights PREFERENCES: August, kids ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium 60 days in Tulsa BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES June, teens, kids, culture, outdoors, relaxing, romantic, historic sites, museums, wildlife, popular & hidden gems PREFERENCES: June, teens, kids, culture, outdoors, relaxing, romantic, historic sites, museums, wildlife ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular & hidden gems PACE: Medium 60 days in Oklahoma City BY A USER FROM BRAZIL June, popular sights PREFERENCES: June ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium 57 days in Oklahoma City BY A USER FROM BRAZIL May, popular sights PREFERENCES: May ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium